Saturday, October 11, 2008

10:07 AM. Saturday, October 11th 2008

It's strange how out of place you can feel just from somebody close to you not being there.
She has only been gone for two days and I feel really down. I miss her alot and I know how much she's stressing out and having a bad time so that just makes me more sad.
I'm anxious for tomorrow night when she'll be back. I just want to give her a big hug and kiss and never let go!

On another note, My mom and I are giong to go to Eugene after church tomorrow!
We are going to look for plugs for me, and look for our tattoo artists for when we go to get our tats! That will be alot of fun.

And today.. I go shopping, I'm looking for a few things.. mostly pants, and a jacket if i can find one. Hmm... okay well, i'm gonna take a shower, im a stinky kid.

Peace!

No comments: